Friday, April 26, 2013

Movies I Saw in April



Here are the movies I watched in April along with how I rated it on a 5 star system

In the theater:

GI Joe: Retaliation ***
Jack the Giant Slayer ***
Oblivion ***
42 ***1/2

Movies I saw on DVD:

Chasing Mavericks ***1/2
Hitchcock **1/2
The Sessions ****
Searching For Sugar Man ****1/2
Brave **1/2
Django Unchained *****

Best movie I watched this month was Django Unchained.  Saw it in the theater in January and loved it.  Watched it again on DVD and loved it.  Taratino is a damn genius.  I plan on buying this movie when it is $5.00 at Walmart.  Every movie at some point in time is $5.00 at Walmart.

The other movies worth mentioning were the The Sessions, Chasing Mavericks, and Searching For Sugar Man.  I would recommend all 3 of these movies.  Everything else is just okay.  Kind of disappointed in 42.  I was expecting more.

So until next month, I'll see ya at the movies!  Cause they have AC up in there!





No comments:

Post a Comment